XiaoDiYin Second Story Ark
Mayanism (מעיא: MAIA; "sweeper") is the 9 step program of the culture of the Americas in which the process of creation must go through each evolving learning course, highway (מסלה), or terrace, to be graduated and subsumed by the next course, highway or terrace until the 9 courses (מסלות), highways, or terraces (תרחות) are complete allowing the process of creation through the process of time (ירבו הימים; "was multiplied the days"), understood as evolution going through each evolving learning step or terrace, to be graduated and subsumed by the next step or terrace until the 9 steps are completed, analogous to the 9 grades of primary education.
- HAO-DA-XING; INDIRECT DOMINION
1st/2 types of castles is the virtual or imaginary castle HuhDalSung (허달성: 虛逹城, HaoDaXing); "empty or hollow (חולו) reach or arrive at castle city" or more simply the "virtual castle area," with 13 rooms. These 13 rooms; "7 days and 6 nights" are the 13 Heavens of Mayanism. HaoDaXing through Hao (虛) is the source of any hollow earth hypothesis. According to Aztec mythology the 13 heavens filled the head of Cipactli the Aztec monster goddess of creation symbolized by the 2nd/20 Kin-days Imix (עמיק) and similar to the Sumerian goddess of creation called Tiamat. In the ancient Mesoamerican Universe of Sacred Time (τιμή), every period of the 13 Heavens is ruled by a special god, deity (דעתי; "concept or knowledge") or energy with specific qualities called Aztec time lords of the day. The 13 rooms or the 13 Heavens of HaoDaXing (虛逹城) through the process of creation or evolution are delineated via the eternal world-plane of Beriah (בריאה); creations or "ranks" (בריאות) of heaven 1, heaven 2... through heaven 13 beginning with the 13 heavens of the Cellular Underworld and continuing through Mictlan's Nine Underworlds until completion in the Universal Underworld.
- SHI-DA-XING; DIRECT DOMINION
2nd/2 types of castles is the real castle SilDalSung (실달성: 實逹城, ShiDaXing); "real (宀; roof + 周; full circumference + 貝; treasure) reach or arrive at (逹) castle city (城) or more simply the "real castle area," with 9 floors or terraces (mictlan; "underworlds"). The real castle area ShiDaXing is represented by the structure called Bolon (בעלן) Yokte; the Mayan "9 (Asian: 九天: JiuTian) heavens or underworlds" of creation. In Hebrew the working order (וערכת) of the Solar system is the 9 planets (מערכת: market) and the sun (השמש) in the same relationship as the 9 houses of the Northern Kingdom of Israel (BC AYN 1008-BC AYN 730) and the Southern Kingdom of Judah (BC AYN 1008-BC AYN 609) in the position of LaoYang (老陽) which is the “old Yang” (HanGul: 로(노)양: Ro(No)Yang) of the He XiaoShiGan TaiJi (合 小十干 太極); the "unified small 10 shields great angle or curve."
With the working order the sun and the united federation of planets, the solar system is the "true union" (תחד-אמת).
The Asian equivalent is the JiuTian (九天); "9 heavens" which are equivalent to the ShiGan TaiJi (十干 太極) of decimal path-index 6.2.6 DPI called HeShi XiaoTianGan (合十 小天干); the "unified 10 small heavens shields" having the 5th XiaoWu (小戊) and the 6th XiaoJi (小己) small shields or heavens unified, like the yoke of an egg, and counted as a whole unit in the count of 9 heavens (九天) or underworlds. JiuTian (九天) 9 heavens is also known as the ark of the solar system YuanFangJiao (圓方角); literally: "round, square and triangle" and can also be found in Shelah's Solar Ark YuanFangJiao and Heaven's Code.
In Hebrew heaven (שם) or more precisely heavens (שמים) are always plural as in the JiuTian 9 (九天) heavens or underworlds called shamayim (שמימ), the masculine plural heavens. Each of the JiuTian 9 (九天) heavens encompasses 40 degrees of 360 degrees of a Tun (תען) solar year in the Galactic Underworld. In Hebrew the letter Mem (מ) is the numeral 40 as for 40 degrees while the letter Mem (מ) is singular as in a single 40 degrees, the masculine plural is mayim (מים); "water" or more precisely "waters" of 40 degrees each times 9 heavens or 9 mem-bers (of the solar system) is 360 degrees. Heavens, the heavens of Genesis 1:1 is the term shamayim (שמים) composed of Shin as the verb S (ש) pronounced es compounded with MIM (מ) for S-MIM, the 9 Mim X 40 degrees each heavens that are the JiuTian 9 (九天) shamayim heavens which in the beginning of the creation of things is begun by assembling, organizing or ordering them into groups.
The JiuTian 9 (九天) heavens of TianFuJing (天符經); "Heaven's Code" are integrated in real-time and components of the TaiXuanZhun YiGuaMingTu (太玄準 易卦名圖); the "great black standard guideline of changes fortunes names and titles positions diagram or image" as illustrated in the Tu (圖) diagram or picture in the inner 3rd black ring of planets (פל-ענות) or the destined and the 4th orange ring of orbits (ערבות) or the destinies.
The virtual or imaginary castle HaoDaXing (虛逹城) and the real castle ShiDaXing (實逹城) are also considered as earthly creations of MaGo (麻故). This is similar to the concept of Paul Dirac’s Dirac equation that led to the discovery of antimatter (形狀: HyungSung, היענג-שענג, XingZhuang). In particle physics and quantum chemistry, antimatter is the extension of the concept of the antiparticle to matter (性相: SungSang, XingXiang), where antimatter (virtual castle) is composed of antiparticles (13 rooms) in the same way that normal matter (real castle) is composed of particles (9 floors).
The name of the underworld in Maya mythology is Xibalba (כבעל-בא); the "place of fear or fright," ruled by the Maya death gods and their helpers. The name of the underworld in Aztec mythology is mictlan (מעכת-לן). In Egyptian the term for the underworld is the Duat (דועת; "knowing") divided into 36 Decans illustrated by the 36 (40-4 tens) minor arcana (מנער אר-כנע) concurrent with Mictlan's Nine Underworlds.
The nine lords of the underworld, in Maya religion, were known as the Bolon ti ku; "nine of them,” or “nine in sacredness.”
- 1 Planetary Round of Light and the Nine Lords of the Night
- 2 2nd/3 Stories of the Ark of the Solar System XiaoDi
- 2.1 4th/9 Mictlan Underworlds: the Mayan 6th/9 National Underworld
- 2.2 5th/9 Mictlan Underworlds: the Mayan 5th/9 Regional Underworld
- 2.3 6th/9 Mictlan Underworlds: the Mayan 4th/9 Human Underworld
- 3 References
- 4 Also See
- 5 Footnotes
- 6 External Links
Planetary Round of Light and the Nine Lords of the Night
Each mictlan underworld is ruled by a special god, deity (דעתי; "my knowledge or concept") or energy with specific qualities called a lord of the night who is the cause of a certain planetary round of light as a result, the same are the keepers (נטרות: new-truth), the Ennead; the "nine things".
These are the "lights in the firmament (רקיע) of heaven to divide the day from the night" that are for signs, seasons, days and years. And God (ALHIM אלהים; the gods, Neterot נטרות; the keepers) made the firmament and divided the waters which were under the firmament, the inner solar system, the 1st/3 stories of the ark of the solar system: XiaoTian (小天) plus TianErYi (天二一, 천이일); "heaven two one" from the waters which were above the firmament, beginning with DiErEr (地二二, 지이이); "earth two two" of the outer solar system including the near outer solar system, the 2nd/3 stories of the ark of the solar system: XiaoDi (小地) and the far outer solar system, the 3rd/3 stories of the ark of the solar system: XiaoRen (小人) and they called the firmament: heaven; the "nine heavens of the ark of the solar system," centered upon XiaoYi (小一); the "small one," the Sun all centered upon DaYi (大一); the “great one,” the north star BeiJiXing (北極星).
The consortium of TianGong (天宮, 천궁); "heaven's dwelling or temple palace" of the 3 stories (方, Fang) of the streaming ark of the solar system are embodied by the 3 FuRen (夫人, בו-רען, 부인, בו-ען) consorts (or duchess), a term that is the compound of con; "with" and sort (שורת); "type," or Madams for The Emperor with each of the 9 Zhou (州) UNITY-STATES or planetary planes substantially embodied by the 9 Pin (嬪, 빈, בנות); "palace maids" (נערות) or imperial concubines (כבנת: CABINET; ministers) according the ZhouLi (周禮); the "rites of Zhou." The Emperor is the tree of life (עץ החיים) called in the Norse Yggdrasil "which is in the garden of Eden" and the 3 Madams consortium called in the Norse Norns (נערן) goddesses of fate (Sum: NAM.TAR).
The 3 Norns names are Skuld; “future,” Verdani; “present” and Urd (ערד); “past.” These 3 Norns are the goddesses of fate. They spend most of their time spinning the threads of life, deciding the fate of every human, animal and every god. Whenever a child is born, the Norns spins the fate of the child in their threads. The 3 Norns will every morning start the day by placing a rooster at the top of Yggdrasil.
TaiXuanZhun YiGuaMingTu (太玄準 易卦名圖); the "great black standard guideline of changes fortunes names and titles positions diagram or image" in terms of the ILC illustrates the commoditised (industrialized) core services stored in XiaoTian (小天); the "small heaven," uses the linear technical structure of the 1st/3 stories of the JiuTian (九天) 9 heavens orbits (ערבת); "planes" (פל-ענה) or destinies area illustrated in the orange 4th ring with the 9 planets illustrated by the black 3rd ring of the ark of the solar system and the ShiErZhi (十二支) 12 divisions dark yellow 5th ring, while the white-black-yellow 2nd ring illustrates the consortium of 3 types.
The leverage of the ecosystem stored in XiaoDi (小地); the "small earth" 2nd/3 stories is used to identify future patterns or formulas consisting of (outside to inside) the 60 sexagenary cycle red 8th ring, the XiuBu (二十七 宿部) 27 ShiFu (世婦); literally: "generational wives," "hereditary concubines" or counselors mansion departments light green 7th ring and the 12 zodiac houses light yellow 6th ring.
Innovation through direct action, collaboration and self-service stored in XiaoRen (小人); the "small human," utilizes the outer two rings composing the innovative competitive edge (advantage) 3rd/3 stories of TianFuJing (太玄準) Heaven's Code violet 10th ring and the 81 family heads of households, attendants or YaQi (御妻, 처아); "imperial wives," blue 9th ring of the TaiXuanZhun (太玄準, הזנות; HARLOT, est. BC AYN 1); literally: "great black standard" or also referred to as the Canon of Supreme MYSTERY (太玄經).
Tablets of Destiny
The JiuTian (九天) 9 heavens in Sumerian are called Dup Shimati (דוף שמתי); the "Tablets of Destiny" (c.f. Sum: NAM), a permanent legal document on a clay tablet inscribed with cuneiform writing and impressed with cylinder seals conferring upon the god Enlil (ענליל) his supreme authority as ruler of the universe.
The formatted disk is Mictlan's Nine Underworlds, including low-level formatting; subdividing each track on the disk into one or more sectors (sections) and/or blocks (multiple sectors/sections) which would contain the user data (payload) and associated control information (packet); partitioning occurring in the Celestial Caliphate and high-level formatting, the process of generating a new file system e.g. FAT, NTFS or ext4. In computing ShiGan TaiJi (十干 太極) is the disk image, a computer file, a resource for storing information containing the contents and structure of a disk volume or logical drive of an entire data storage device, such as a hard disk drive or flash drive. Computer files can be considered as the information technology counterpart of paper documents, previously kept by grouping separate collections in a file, folder (directory), file drawer or filing cabinet.
2nd/3 Stories of the Ark of the Solar System XiaoDi
The second of three (שנים) stories (תשים) in the Heavens (שמים) is called XiaoDi (小地, חיו-ד'ע); the "small earth" (Olam katan, עולם קטן), the 2nd/3 stories of the ark of the solar system, the near outer solar system and called martya-lokah (לכה) in the Srimad-Bhagavatam 3.11.28 and JiIlGuk or DiYiGuo (지일국, 地一國) the "earthly unified nation." XiaoDi (小地) constitutes the 2nd/3 tri-orbits (ערבת); "planes" (פל-ענה) or destinies consisting ofTianErYi (天二一), DiErEr (地二二) and RenErSan (人二三) in Heaven's Code and approximates the Egyptian season of Shemu (שמו); "his heaven" within Mictlan's Nine Underworlds.
XiaoDi = Yetzirah
Caballistically the Seder Hishtalshelut (סדר השתלשלות); "order of development, progression or evolution" (process of creation), the descending (files; block 10-12, 13-15, 16-18) chain-like (ענקים, chain-gang) descent of spiritual worlds (Olam/Olamot) between God and creation of existence is the Yetzirah (יצרה) formation portion of the 3rd/Four Worlds, the general existence of awareness, of distance and striving for ascent.
3rd/4 Olamot (עולמות) eternal worlds is Yetzirah (יצרה); the “world-plane of formations,” in legal terms: the court-room jury box or cube facet, in baseball terms: the right-handed (swings anti or counter-clockwise) batters box or cube facet, on this level, extent or scope-ability, the created being assumes shape and form.
In the Yetzirah-world are the "holy creatures" (ḥayyot: חיות; "tetragram form Knights," the four legged animal horses, and the World of Fire-rain, the Guardians of the Tree of Life) of Ezekiel's vision, and the ten classes of angels forming the halls for the Sepherot ruled over by Metatron who is known as the "recording angel" or the "chancellor of heaven."
Yetzirah temporally is the Period of the Lepton Epoch covering the period of time of 1 second through 10 seconds After The Bang (ATB), beginning the matter-dominated era.
Yetzirah (יצרה) is the final formatting for the finished product of DaShiGan (大十干); the “big 10 Sepheroth (ספרות); "numbers," on the 4th extent, covering the period of time of 1 second through 10 seconds After The Bang (ATB),
The fourth 10 sepheroth to occur temporally, we can call fourth down and 10 sepheroth in Chinese is specifically called DaShiGan (大十干); the “big 10 Sepheroth (ספרות), shields or doings” the 4th time, in the secret image of primordial-man; “Adam Kadmon” (אדם קדמן). The whole linear scheme is called the theory of original image or “the image of God,” alluding to the verse in Genesis 1:27 that speaks of God/Allahim (אלהים) “creating man in his own image… (בצלם) male and female created he them” through the Celestial Stem Yin and Yang polarity.
In physics, Kaluza–Klein theory (קק, KK theory) is a unified field theory of gravitation and electromagnetism built around the idea of a fifth dimension beyond the usual four of space and time; 3 microscopic or compact wrapped or curled-up on Calabi–Yau spaces or orbifolds spatial dimensions, equating to XiaoDi (小地); Tian (天), Di (地), Ren (人).
4th/9 Mictlan Underworlds: the Mayan 6th/9 National Underworld
36th/81 Shou (首, 수) of Qiang (彊, 강); the "boundaries" represents none other than the firmament of the first book of the Torah in Genesis 1:6-7: "Let there be a firmament (רקיע; "boundary" or "mirror two way") in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters" (מים למים), afterward the waters were divided: "the waters which were under (תחת) the firmament," the 4th through 1st heavens (Tian: 天) of the planes of Mars through Mercury, "from the waters which were above (על) the firmament," the 9th through 5th heavens (Tian: 天) of the orbits of Pluto through Jupiter. And the firmament was "called heaven" (שמים); "heavens" of the JiuTian (九天); the "9 heavens." The boundaries established by the firmament is confirmed by the Hawaiian term; Olelo: keleka (כרקע); the asteroid belt," the same phonetic term of "like or as raqiya;" (כרקע; keleka) with the Hebrew root stem RQI (רקע), the Hebrew root-stem for the term firmament (רקיע), the hammered bracelet of Sumerian lore.
- QiangJia (彊家) includes the Tzan (תשען; "nine-supporters", Ci, 次, 차); "operator assistants" 316-324 of 729 total sub-sectors identifying 9 asteroid belts ranging 1.7 through 5.0 Astronomical units (AU).
- 316 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entries corresponds to the 1st/9 asteroid belts realm region is the Hungarian asteroids between 1.78 and 2.00 AU, attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 3.
- 317 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entries corresponds to the 2nd/9 asteroid belts realm region (A) is the inner asteroid belt main belt I between 2.3 and 2.5 AU including Phocaea asteroids between 2.25 and 2.5 AU, attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 7.
- 318 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entry corresponds to the 3rd/9 asteroid belts realm region (B) is the middle asteroid belt main belt IIa between 2.5 and 2.706 AU, attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 2.
- 319 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entry corresponds to the 4th/9 asteroid belts realm region (C) is the middle asteroid belt main belt IIb between 2.706 and 2.82 AU, attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 6.
- 320 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entry corresponds to the 5th/9 asteroid belts realm region (D & E) is the outer asteroid belt main belt IIIa between 2.82 and 3.03 AU (D=2.82-2.97 AU & E=2.97-3.03 AU), attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 1.
- 321 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entry corresponds to the 6th/9 asteroid belts realm region (F & G) is the outer asteroid belt main belt IIIb between 3.03 and 3.27 AU (F=3.03-3.08 AU & G=3.08-3.27 AU), attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 5.
- 322 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entry corresponds to the 7th/9 asteroid belts realm region is the Cybele asteroids between 3.27 and 3.7 AU, attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 9.
- 323 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entry corresponds to the 8th/9 asteroid belts realm region is the Hilda asteroids between 3.7 and 4.2 AU, attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 4.
- 324 Tzan (תשען, 次) operator assistant sub-sector entry corresponds to the 9th/9 asteroid belts realm region is the Thule asteroids around 4.3 AU and the forbidden zone between 4.05 and 5.0 AU including Thule and 5 objects, attributed the LuoShu (洛書) outer cell figurate number 8.
5th/9 Mictlan Underworlds: the Mayan 5th/9 Regional Underworld
6th/9 Mictlan Underworlds: the Mayan 4th/9 Human Underworld
- Formula-27: Quarks–Leptons–Force Particles for Bigrams, Trigrams & Hexagrams
- YiJing Hexagram Symbols ䷀
- Laws of Matter-Force John Ernst Worrell Keely (1837-1898 ad), see also 40 Laws of Sympathetic Vibration and Keely's Physical Philosophy
- Pauahtun.org G1-G9
- Lords of the Night with 5 directions
- TaiXuanJing (太玄經) text
- TaiXuanJing Line Logic
- Aztec Pantheon 20 Trecena
|XiaoTianYang First Story Ark||XiaoDiYin Second Story Ark||XiaoRenAng Third Story Ark|
- Celestial Caliphate
- 36 Decans
- The Tao of Biblical Qabalah
- Sumerian Standard Guideline
- Babylonian Standard Guideline
- Assyrian Standard Guideline
- Chinese Standard Guideline
- Roman Empire Standard Guideline
- Heaven's Code
- Shelah's Solar Ark YuanFangJiao
- 10 Shields Unified Great Extreme
- HwanUng's Universalized Haab Cloud
- Hebrew prefix Tou; She and (רחות); winds, breaths or spirits Hebrew Strong's #7307 Jeremiah 49:36, cognate with Terra-haute
- Genesis 38:12
- Ancient Korea and the Dawn of Human History on the Pamirs; Chung Yenkyu (2007) page 18
- The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness pp. 20-21, Carl Johan Calleman, Bear & Company (2004) ISBN 1-59143-028-3
- Genesis 41:5
- Coba Stele, The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness, Calleman, The Mayan Code; Barbara Hand Clow (2007)
- Exodus 40:4 Hebrew Strong's #6186 IRCh (ערכ); to arrange, set, put or lay in order, ordain or direct
- Genesis 1:2
- CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991), page 171
- The Shou Tai Hsuan Ching, pp 60, 2nd/81 Shou (首, 수, שוע) of Zhou (周); "surrounding or circumference" in the TaiXuanJing, The Alternative I Ching Derek Walters The Aquarian Press (1983, 1987)
- An inheritance of and contemporary with Jair the son of Manasseh Deuteronomy 3:14 The Maachathi (המעכתי); "the natives of MICT" (מעכת); "pressure" (תרחות; "winds" or atmosphere), Hebrew Strong's #4602 or "oppression" (מעכה), Hebrew Strong's #4601 compounded with lan; Nahuatl: "place" (לן); Hebrew; "lodge," Hebrew Strong's #3885 "the place or lodge of Mict," The Lost Realms; Book IV of the Earth Chronicles, The Lost Realm of Cain?, Zecharia Sitchin pp30 (1990), MICT (מעכת) is also the Hebrew term for Mouakket (מעכת) meaning a position of someone in charge of the times of the Mosque as in Al Achsasi Al Mouakket, the author of the Calendarium c. 1650 ad
- Shine or light (אר) Psalms 119:135 Hebrew Strong's #215 and Humble, subdued or lowly (כנע) Leviticus 26:41 Hebrew Strong's #3665, young, youth, lad or child (מנער) Genesis 19:4 Hebrew Strong's #5288
- Genesis 1:14
- Genesis 1:7
- CheonBuGyeong by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) pp 270
- CheonBuGyeong by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) pp 313-314 Earth's heavenly dwelling or temple
- Medicine, Philosophy and Religion in Ancient China
- Job 24:11
- (CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR) C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-CONTRACT-STATES-WORLD-CORPORATION p7 ⁓26; David-Wynn: Miller
- Genesis 2:9
- Numbers 26:63 Hebrew Strong's #6160
- Answer, respond, testify or speak Hebrew Strong's #6030
- Rev 17:5
- (CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR) C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-UNITY-STATES-CLAIMS-SECTIONS (U.S.C.S.) p7 ⁓26; David-Wynn: Miller
- Genesis 6:16
- Amos 9:6
- Genesis 2:7
- CheonBuGyeong (천부경, 天符經) by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991), page 318
- Explaining Unification Thought p191
- CheonBuGyeong by Choe DongHoan: 최동환 Publisher © HyaunMyoJiDo: 현묘지도 (1991) pp 313 Earth's heavenly dwelling or temple
- Numbers 26:63 Hebrew Strong's #6035
- "Lofty" Esther 1:14
- Numbers 32:41 Hebrew Strong's #2333
- TaiXuanJing Monograms & Digrams
- JiuYi (九夷); “9 wild barbarians or wanderers,” or in modern terms the 9 tracks (warped or bowed part) of the solar system, Prehistory of Imperial China, Caucasoid Descent Chinese People a scholar called Qin Yanzhou, see BC AYN 1677, c.f. JiuLi (九黎, 구려, גוריו); “9 black, numerous or many,” see BC AYN 2696
- Genesis 24:23, Genesis 24:25
- (CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR) C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.-CONTRACT-STATES-WORLD-CORPORATION p7 ⁓26; David-Wynn: Miller
- 1 Kings 16:22 Hebrew Strong's #6018
- 2 Chronicles 18:19 Hebrew Strong's #256
- 1 Kings 22:40 Hebrew Strong's #274
- 2 Kings 8:16, 25 Hebrew Strong's #3088
- 2 Kings 3:1
- 2 Kings 8:25
- Joshua 2:1
- Job 30:16, Lamentations 2:12 Hebrew Strong's #8210 "her poured, shed, gushed or cast [out]"
- Nine, nonad (תשע) Numbers 34:13 Hebrew Strong's #8672 c.f. lean, rest, support (שען) Proverbs 3:5 Hebrew Strong's #8172
- TaiXuanJing, The Alternative I Ching Derek Walters The Aquarian Press (1983, 1987) pp. 42
- Genesis 2:25
- dp96 2-188.8.131.52.1 The Significance and Purpose of the Tablets of Stone
- Tai Hsuan Ching, pp 124, TaiXuanJing, The Alternative I Ching Derek Walters The Aquarian Press (1983, 1987)
- HPShUTh (חפשות); "several" 2 Chronicles 26:21 Hebrew Strong's #2669, HPShY (חפשי); "Free" (from slavery, taxes or obligations) or "liberty" Jeremiah 34:9 Hebrew Strong's #2670, Hebrew root-stem HPSh (חפש); "precious" or "saddle-blanket" Ezekiel 27:20 Hebrew Strong's #2667, also see 3rd/9 JiuHuanZu (九桓族): the strong family-clans of HuangYi (黄夷, 황이); “yellow barbarians or aborigines,” the Hapsburgs and 값; "price or value"
- Shine or light Psalms 119:135 Hebrew Strong's #215 and Humble, subdue or lowly Leviticus 26:41 Hebrew Strong's #3665
- Ezekiel 7:12-13
- 1 Kings 16:11, 2 Kings 10:11, Job 19:14
- The Hebrew word translated as "clan" is aluf (אלוף), also translated as "chief," "general," or "duke" and used in this sense in connection with Edom (אדום) and Hori.
- composed of SIN (סין); "thorn" or "clay" Exodus 16:1, Ezekiel 30:16 Hebrew Strong's #5512 and “plant” (טע, טעת) Ecclesiastes 3:2 for a composed semantic meaning of a "thorny or clay plant"
- see Mankind's Dwelling/6
- The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness pp 91-92, Carl Johan Calleman, Bear & Company (2004) ISBN 1-59143-028-3
- The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness pp 96, Carl Johan Calleman, Bear & Company (2004) ISBN 1-59143-028-3
- The Purposeful Universe pp 164, and The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness pp 56, Carl Johan Calleman, Bear & Company (2004) ISBN 1-59143-028-3
- TaiXuanJing, The Alternative I Ching Derek Walters The Aquarian Press (1983, 1987) pp. 49
- MICT (מעכת); "pressure," Hebrew Strong's #4602 or "oppression" (מעכה), Hebrew Strong's #4601 and (לן); "lodge" Hebrew Strong's #3885 and take Genesis 6:21 or taken Genesis 12:19, Ezekiel 1:4 Hebrew Strong's #3947 (מתלקחת, root: קח of קחת) with the (Hebrew) she prefix Tou (ת) for tecuht (תקחת), all followed by the Hebrew term for me (לי: LI), for a composed meaning of “pressure (atmospheric) lodge, she taken [with or by] me”
- Yatsab (יתיצב); "place, stand, set, station oneself, or to present oneself 1 Samuel 17:16 Hebrew Strong's #3320
- 2 Samuel 5:4 David is 30 years old in BC AYN 1088 when David becomes king
- Battle age Pp475-533 Numbers 1:3
- Daniel 2:33
- 1 Samuel 17:49
- "Bring forth abundantly" Genesis 1:20
- Thighs (ירכתה) Exodus 25:31, shaft (ירכה) Daniel 2:32
- 1 Samuel 17:6
- Daniel 2:32
- 1 Samuel 17:7
- 1 Samuel 17:40, see Genus Homo/9
- "Disappearance" 1 Chronicles 7:37 Hebrew Strong's #6462
- 1 samuel 17:21 during BC AYN 1098
- 7th Earth Chronicles; The End of Days, page 236, Zacharia Sitchin
- also see close encounters with the possessive: ShenQi (神七); "celestial seven" kinds
- Genesis 32:17, Hebrew Strong's #6298
- Genesis 18:2
- Hebrew Strong's #861 e.g. Daniel 3:6
- MICT (מעכת); "pressure," Hebrew Strong's #4602 or "oppression" (מעכה), Hebrew Strong's #4601
- Haste, hurry or quicken Judges 20:37 Hebrew Strong's #2363
- "Bring forth abundantly" Genesis 1:20
- CL (כל); "all" and "powering" (כוח) Daniel 11:6 Hebrew Strong's #3581 (כוח) in the Hebrew neutral form (כוחת); "powers" and the Hebrew term for the pronoun me (לי, LI) and "burn" (כוה) Isaiah 43:2 Hebrew Strong's #3554
- Amos 5:26 Hebrew Strong's *3594
- Genesis 2:9
- Genesis 3:3, Genesis 2:17
- Genesis 3:20
- Hebrew Strong's #3594
- Hosea 7:11
- Hosea 7:11 Hebrew Strong's #6601
- Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 183–197, 2001
- 1 Kings 18:4, 1 Kings 18:13
- Akiylah 1 Kings 19:8 Hebrew Strong's #396
- Hebrew Strong’s #1580
- Ezekiel 23:23, Hebrew Strong’s #6970
- 3 states of consciousness Pp 79 The Serpent Power, Arthur Avalon
- Job 38:31
- 1 Kings 18:40, 1 Kings 19:17
- 1 Kings 19:3
- 1 Kings 19:4
- Deuteronomy 32:32
- Chang'e and Jade Rabbit Chinese lunar modules, EnterprseMission
- 1 Kings 19:5
- Genesis 38:3, 1C4:21