The terminology used in the court of GoRyeo (고려, 高麗, גוריו) was that of an empire, not of a kingdom. The capital, GaeGyeong (개경, 開京) contained the imperial capital (황도, 皇都) and the palace was referred to as the imperial palace (황성, 皇城). The mere use of this system and the nomenclature or use of the character Gyeong (京) implied that GoRyeo functioned internally as an empire. Compare the national geographical GoRyeo imperial capitals with the greater (international) Asia capitals.
4th/4 regional feudal culture civilizations of the south is Sini-Asian begun in BC AYN 2696 followed by the first dynasty, the XiaChao (夏朝, 하조, חא-חו); the "summer-morning dynasty" or Xia dynasty (חיא-חו) beginning in BC AYN 2172 elucidated in the Chinese Standard Guideline.
The 4th/4 regions was set aside for the Great Anunnaki, a region not for mankind but for there own exclusive use. In Sumerian the 4th/4 regions of the World of Fire-rain or the lake of fire is called TIL.MUN (Sinai: סיני); the "land of missiles." In charge of this post-Diluvial Spaceport they put the son of Sin (סין; "moon," pillar of fire), a grandson of Enlil and twin brother of IR.NI.NI/Ishtar (Inanna), whose name is UTU (עטו); the "bright one" and Shamash (שמאש) in Akkadian, chief of the spacemen based on Earth; the Eagles.
The resultant modern-day Sini-Asian four directional positions 4th/4 regional feudal cultures of the World of Fire-rain are classified by there location.
- :MAYAN-CHAK-RED-WAR-CASTLE: LIKIN-EAST
DongJing (東京); “east capital” (R♣: 217/260) modern-day ToKyo” (תחיו; "she live") capital of Japan or Nihon (נחן; "led, lead or guide").
1st/4 feudal societies, total 16 GuaYao (卦爻) matched and synchronized with the 196th/260 through 211th/260 Tzolkin globalized Katuns of 19.71 years each.
- 1st/4 feudal (בהוד) groups of 16 Buk Xok Tzolkin Round of 260 Harmonic Module Types are 196th/260 through 211th/260 globalized I Ching-katuns covering the period of time of Quantum Numeral Baktun (QNB) 18.104.22.168.0: AD 731, August 20, through QNB 10.10.19.17.19: AD 1047, January 14.
- The Nara period (AD 710–AD 784) of the 8th century marked the emergence of a strong Japanese state, centered on an imperial court in Heijo-kyo (平城宮), modern Nara (奈良市). In AD 784, Emperor Kanmu (桓武天皇 Kanmu-tenno, AD 737–AD 806, the 50th emperor of Japan) moved the capital from Nara to Nagaoka-kyo before relocating it to Heian-kyo (平安京), modern Kyoto (京都市) in AD 794.
- This marked the beginning of the Heian period (AD 794–AD 1185), during which a distinctly indigenous Japanese culture emerged. Offshoots of the imperial dynasty, some grandsons of Emperor Kammu/Kanmu were first given the name Taira in AD 825 or later. The Taira clan is often referred to as Heishi (平氏; "Taira clan") or Heike (平家, literally "House of Taira"),
- The Taira (平氏: HeiShi) was a major Japanese clan of samurai and one of the four most important and powerful Kuge (公家) court nobility families in Japan's Nara and early Heian (平安) periods that dominated the Japanese aristocratic class,
- The Edo clan were a minor offshoot of the Taira clan (平氏), and first fortified the settlement known as Edo (江戸), which would later become Tokyo.
- the others were the Fujiwara clan (藤原氏) descending from the Nakatomi clan (中臣氏), 1/2 priestly clan lines and through them Ame-no-Koyane-no-Mikoto, was a powerful family of regents in Japan,
- the Tachibana clan (橘氏) who often held high court posts within the Daijo-kan (太政官); the Ministry of State or the Great Council of the Palace (State) and the Sadaijin; the Minister of the Left, and
- the Minamoto clan was one of the surnames bestowed by the Emperors of Japan upon members of the imperial family who were demoted into the ranks of the nobility and also called the Genji (源氏); "cadet branches." The first emperor to grant the surname Minamoto (源; "origin") was Emperor Saga (嵯峨), who reportedly had 49 children, so in order to alleviate the pressure of supporting his unusually large family, he made many of his sons and daughters nobles instead of royals.
- When the 65 World of Fire-rain of 260 Buk Xok Tzolkin Round of 260 Harmonic Module Types are divided into fifths the 1st/4 feudal (בהוד) groups of 16 turns into the 1st/5 clan-tribe groups of 13 of DongGyeong (동경, 東京).
The 4th World of Fire-rain called Kawak or Cauac (כוח) is the world of the red-haired people, (Olelo: Ehi Hui, אחי חוי) is finalized by the 4th/4 positions of the SiXiang (四象); "four positions" of LaoYang (老陽), the digram or bigram of "old yang" (||) itemized as the 65th/65 in the Xiuhcoatl (חיוה-כעתל) temple (חיו) of the fire (חיוה) serpent (כעתל) AGMuller I Ching cards sequence or the 260th/260 covering the period of time of Quantum Numeral Baktun (QNB) 22.214.171.124.0: AD 1993, April 5, through QNB 126.96.36.199.19: AD 2012, December 20.
:Korean-Four-Directional-Positions-Foundation with the Center On The Clan/Tribe Level-Context Or Scope
For the Go-Ryeo(고려: 高麗, גוריו) is with the multiple-national-capitol-system of the parallel-constructee by the Five-World-Ages.